According to the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2021, 16 Aequo’s legal practitioners are highly recommended among leading experts in Ukraine with several of these lawyers earning recognition in multiple categories.
Oleksandr Mamunya, Partner, and Pavlo Byelousov, Partner, are honoured as the Lawyers of the Year in Information Technology Law / International Arbitration respectively.
Furthermore, Aequo lawyers are recommended in the following areas of law:
- Denis Lysenko, Managing Partner – Arbitration and Mediation, Real Estate Law.
- Anna Babych, Partner – Capital Markets Law.
- Yulia Kyrpa, Partner – Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Project Finance and Development Practice.
- Oleksandr Mamunya, Partner – Telecommunications Law.
- Sergey Denisenko, Partner – Agriculture and Rural Affairs.
- Bohdan Dmukhovskyy, Counsel – Banking and Finance Law.
- Yevgen Levitskyi, Counsel – International Arbitration.
- Michael Lukashenko, Counsel – Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
- Oksana Krasnokutskaya, of Counsel – Corporate Law.
- Yevgen Blok, Senior Associate is listed for the first time in Banking and Finance Law.
- Ksenia Koriukalova, Senior Associate is listed for the first time in Arbitration and Mediation and International Arbitration.
- Mykyta Polatayko, Senior Associate – Intellectual Property Law.
- Ganna Prokhorova, Senior Associate is listed for the first time in Intellectual Property Law.
- Mykhaylo Soroka, Senior Associate is listed for the first time in Real Estate Law.
- Oleksandr Tereshchenko, Senior Associate is listed for the first time in Corporate Law.
Best Lawyers rankings have been published since 1983. In 2006, Best Lawyers have become international. Since then, top legal talent rankings are published in more than 75 countries worldwide. Their key objective is to assist both lawyers and their clients in finding each other, and to choose a legal adviser in the relevant field of law.