On 15 June 2018 AEQUO and Yuridicheskaya Praktika (Legal Practice) will hold the "Pharma in Ukraine: Growth Potential" round table.
Mykola Pototsky, Head of IP protection, Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property
Daniil Fedorchuk, Head of legal department, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
Oleksandr Mamunya, partner, head of Intellectual Property, AEQUO
Sergey Denisenko, counsel, co-head of Antitrust and Competition, AEQUO
Yevgen Blok, senior associate, AEQUO
- What changes in the pharmaceutical business in Ukraine are expected due to the entry into force of the Association Agreement and bills on IP issues (patents, trademarks)?
- How to effectively protect patent rights and trademark rights in the pharmaceutical sector in the context of new procedural codes?
- How to effectively counter unreasonable demands in courts in disputes between farmaceutical companies?
- Unfair competition. Illegal use of notation.
- Statistics of the cases examined.
- Court or Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine?
- Key requirements to the preparation of complaints.
- Review of current practice of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and courts.
Owners, top management, heads of legal departments of major Ukrainian and international pharmaceutical companies are invited to participate.
The number of participants is limited. Participation is free.
Registration is required to participate.