On 22 May 2018 Aequo and Yuridicheskaya Praktika (Legal Practice) publishing house, under support of National Securities and Stock Market Commission, will hold the “Turning Tides: M&A in Ukraine” round table. Aequo law firm and Mergermarket (UK) will present the results of the complex research of Ukrainian M&A market in 2017.
Venue: Hilton Kyiv (30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd, Kyiv).
Timur KHROMAEV, Chairman, National Securities and Stock Market Comission
Daniel COUSENS, Partner, Linklaters
Brian BEST, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Dragon Capital
Anna BABYCH, Partner, Head of M&A, AEQUO
Denis LYSENKO, Managing Partner, AEQUO
- Ukrainian M&A market in 2017: key trends, major deals. Conditions and types of M&A deals in Ukraine. Key industries.
- Corporate governance reforms and their impact on business / New opportunities and threats.
- Launch of squeeze-out/ sell-out and public companies transformation.
- The progress made in improving the investment climate in Ukraine.
- Privatization and M&A outlook.
Owners, top management, heads of legal departments of major Ukrainian and international companies are invited to participate.
The number of participants is limited. Participation is free. Pre-registration is required.
Working Languages: Russian and English.
Please follow the link to register.
Media partners: American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, European Business Association.
Mergermarket is an independent Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) intelligence service with an unrivalled network of dedicated M&A journalists based in 62 locations across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and Africa. Unlike any other service of its kind, Mergermarket specializes in providing forward-looking origination and deal flow opportunities integrated with a comprehensive deals database – resulting in real revenues for clients.