On 20 May 2021 Aequo and Yuridicheskaya Praktika (Legal Practice) publishing house will hold the virtual conference: «M&A in Ukraine: Catching the Rebound».
During the event Aequo will present the results of the complex research of the Ukrainian M&A market carried out by Aequo jointly with Mergermarket (UK), an independent M&A intelligence service.
IN THE FOCUS:
• M&A in Ukraine: Overview. Report presentation.
• What drives demand for Ukrainian assets: economic, political and legal environment.
• Deal-making process: the new normality.
• Sector watch. Leaders and outsiders.
• Outlook. Growth drivers.
Anna Babych, partner, AEQUO
• Igor Verhogliad, Managing Partner, Soul Partners
• Nadiya Kaznacheyeva, Investment Director, UMG Investments
• Andriy Nosok, Managing Director, Private Equity, Dragon Capital
• Yulia Sychikova, Director of AVentures Capital
• Vitaliy Strukov, Managing Partner, BDO Corporate Finance, Ukraine
Owners, top management, heads of legal departments of major Ukrainian and international companies are invited to participate.
Participation is free, but registration is required.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian.
Please follow the link to register.